Release of information
By filling out this survey you are agreeing to allow the information on this form to be published by Crain's Detroit Business. Furthermore, your completion of this form provides your consent to be contacted by Crain's regarding this information and our promotional efforts.
The candidate form deadline has been extended to Friday, May 26, 2017.
To preview the candidate form please click here.
*REMINDER: You must be 39 or younger on October 2, 2017 to qualify.
For questions about the awards or this form, please contact Special Projects Coordinator Keenan Covington at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 446-0417.
This is an exciting content marketing project that gives someone at your company the opportunity to be the voice of expertise to our high-level business audience.
Please use this form as a means to get the assets to us at Crain's for the purpose of assembling the article for you.
There are three things that we need from you:
1. A headshot of the executive who is doing the "advising" as part of this article. Note: this must be a high resolution photo. That means 300 dpi. If the photo is not high resolution, it will look unprofessional and blurry.
2. Your company's logo. An EPS file is preferable.
3. The copy. We have a limited amount of space reserved, so, there is a strict 175-word limit.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The more expertise you offer, the more memorable this article will be.
- Think about the CEOs, CFOs and other executives who read Crain's. Think about what information or expertise you can offer them that will be useful.
- Be pithy, clever and brief.
- If you include a URL, make sure it is very short.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
And, thanks again, for being part of this.
Managing Editor: Custom & Special Projects
Crain Content Studio - Detroit (A custom publishing subsidiary of Crain's Detroit Business)