Hello from the team at Crain's Detroit Business and, on behalf of all of us, thank you for being part of the Advisor project.
This is an exciting content marketing project that gives someone at your company the opportunity to be the voice of expertise to our high-level business audience.
Please use this form as a means to get the assets to us at Crain's for the purpose of assembling the article for you.
There are three things that we need from you:
1. A headshot of the executive who is doing the "advising" as part of this article. Note: this must be a high resolution photo. That means 300 dpi. If the photo is not high resolution, it will look unprofessional and blurry.
2. Your company's logo. An EPS file is preferable.
3. The copy. We have a limited amount of space reserved, so, there is a strict 175-word limit.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The more expertise you offer, the more memorable this article will be.
- Think about the CEOs, CFOs and other executives who read Crain's. Think about what information or expertise you can offer them that will be useful.
- Be pithy, clever and brief.
- If you include a URL, make sure it is very short.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
And, thanks again, for being part of this.
Managing Editor: Custom & Special Projects
Crain Content Studio - Detroit (A custom publishing subsidiary of Crain's Detroit Business)